HURRICANE 15M FLAME
Our Hansol FX hurricane single liquid flame unit is capable of producing vertical flames up to 15m high (in optimal conditions) – the tallest in our range.
LOOKING FOR US TO MANAGE YOUR EFFECTS?
No problem! We can take care of everything. From programming, to event design our team of fully insured event professionals will look after your effects from start to finish. Alternatively we offer dry hire (more info on this can be found in our FAQ section) at the below prices
Available to hire from (price per week, ex. VAT)
— OR —
Call our team of experts on 01707 269 566 for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHO DO WE HIRE OUR FLAME PRODUCTS TO?
We will only hire our flame units to those who have experience in using them as well as being covered by adequate public liability insurance. Our team will be happy to discuss your event with you to come up with the right effect for your requirement.
HOW DO WE SEND OUR FLAMES PRODUCTS TO YOU?
All of our hire kits are sent via courier, apart from gas bottles. It is not possible to ship gas bottles via any courier. For large, heavy products we send these via pallets. It is your responsibility to ensure that someone is available for the delivery and collection of these items. Missed return collection may result in increased charges. We are often able to facilitate next-day delivery for last minute events so please get in touch with your requirements. If you are local to our unit (Hatfield AL10 9BB) you can collect and return directly from us.
INSTALLATION AND SET UP
As with our pyro special effects, there are several factors to take into consideration when arranging a set-up.
- Ceiling heights.
- Safety distances.
- Wind conditions – A key factor as the flame is susceptible to being blown in a breeze. When setting up the equipment outdoors, monitoring the wind and increasing the safety distance according to the conditions is vita
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION
All of our flame effects are very safe and have a number of features to aid with health and safety.
- Optical warning signals (large exclamation marks) flash red when the system is armed and ready to fire. This signifies to the operational crew, performers and anyone else nearby that the flame is ready to be used. When flame machines are switched off, signals also indicate that safety areas can be re-entered and that the flame show has ended, meaning that the product can be removed.
- There is a tilt function, so in the unlikely event that a flame is knocked over, the tilt sensor is activated, preventing the flame from firing.
- There are numerous non-return valves, fuel shut-off valves and emergency off inputs for added safety.
- Flames can be fired in very close proximity to people, sometimes just 1-2 metres. Creating an exclusion zone and monitoring safety distance is the key aspect to enable safe operation. Our basic approach to all health and safety scenarios is to be proactive and brief everyone within the vicinity of the flames in the period leading up to firing. If possible, it is also good to do a test fire so that people can see the product and know what to expect.
- Flame effects operate at varying heights, meaning that the taller the flame, the longer the safety distance needs to be.
Discover more about our Health & Safety precautions.
- Operates using a pressurised liquid fuel.
- Flames can reach 15 metres in height
- Completely wireless omitting the need for cables
- Compact, robust and resistant design.